We start the day with an introduction on JD Edwards on OCI, the value and benefits, and the availability of a quick to install latest version trial edition of JD Edwards on OCI.
The rest of the day will be spent on the JDE Orchestrator hands-on labs. JD Edwards Trial Edition instances will be provided to the participants.
The labs will cover:
- Creating an orchestration using a form request
- Adding an orchestration to a button
- Calling a batch program from an E1 page
- Orchestrations and attachments
- Calling an external API
- Turning JDE into an intelligent ERP system using orchestrations
- Using logic extensions
- Creating and using workflow