Oracle Database 21c adds over 200 new features. This session introduces and explores ten of the best additions and enhancements related to MultiTenant databases, including:
* Secure isolation of CDB and PDB processes through Database Nest
* New capabilities for cloning and synchronizing Pluggable Databases
* Improvements to PDB recovery operations
* Custom installation and configuration for Oracle Label Security and Database Vault for individual PDBs
* Manage and control PDB resources in Oracle Clusterware This session offers database administrators and engineers practical observations and insights from real-world implementations of ten new features introduced in Oracle Database 21c.
We’ll step beyond the marketing material with hands-on demonstrations and comparisons against existing solutions. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding for the usefulness and impact of these features, enabling a more informed assessment for the role Oracle Database 21c has in their environments.