Get Hands on Experience Developing Python Apps using Autonomous Transaction Processing
In this hands on workshop, you will set up the Oracle cloud environment that you will use to create and deploy your microservices. The tasks you will perform are as follows:
- Set up your Cloud environment (Compartment, VCN, ATP instance, Developer Image)
- Prepare and Load Data into your ATP instance.
- Use Terraform to build, change, and version infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Build and test a Python REST Service allows customer access and maintain their own profiles
- Plot data and show nearest service provider on a map
- Show customers in a particular region on a map
Este workshop tiene un aforo máximo de 15 personas.
Una vez en la sala, los asistentes se registrarán en el siguiente link: https://go.oracle.com/LP=100417?elqCampaignId=268881